"Let's Talk" live Q&A for students with Denise
Live Interactive Video Q&A Conference: Denise hosts live sessions to answer your questions about the practice.
Interactive Video Live Q&A Conference Benefits:
- opens up Two-way conversation, giving you the chance to ask your questions LIVE directly to Denise.
- learn from other students about their QiGong practice or wellness plans
- connects the teacher and students in the virtual learning environment. Yeah! that technology has advanced to make this workable.
- Easy Access: Use any digital device: tablet, smartphone, laptop or computer.
Let's Talk is scheduled for 2 or more times/month. About 30 minutes starting at approximately 9 am/pacific time,( following a Friday DAILY SHINE class session). Students receive an email with schedule and it is posted in your classroom.
Is it easy to ask a question at the online Q&A?
- Yes. Denise will guide you how to "raise your hand" (virtually on zoom). You have the choice to ask questions or only listen to others. You may join or leave at any time.
- Email Teacher: you will receive directions how to email teacher Denise Minter anytime with your questions.